1. This section contains information on the Eurofibre management methods in relation to the processing of data of Eurofibre users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Eurofibre and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page:
3. The information is provided only for Eurofibre and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users with when connecting to the Eurofibre web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, in accordance with Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, we therefore invite the user to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is less than 14 years of age, pursuant to art. 8, c. 1 regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she must legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or legalguardian.
1 - Data Holder
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Managing Director Eurofibre, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, please contact him/her at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 - Data Processor
1. The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Pursuant to Article 28 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data controller of the Eurofibre website is: - .Managing Director Eurofibre
3 - Place of data processing
1. The data generated by the use of Eurofibre is processed at via Venier 52 30020 Marcon VE.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by him/her for this purpose at the relevant offices.
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during users' visits is stored. The information collected may include the following:
- internet protocol (IP) address ; - type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit; - visitor's web page of origin (referral) and exit; - number of clicks, if any.
2. The above information is processed automatically and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address , which may be used, in accordance with the laws in force, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful or criminal activities. This data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the protection of the site and its users, this information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used for the purposes indicated above and for the following purposes:
request data for marketing purposes, sending advertisements/newsletters
2. The data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the above mentioned purpose and in any case not exceeding 10 years.
3. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to reply to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular services on request.
4 - Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer:
5 - Social NetworkPlugin
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Eurofibre website therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of the user's rights, in accordance with the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
a) On the basis of art. 15, the right of the data subject to request access to personal data from the data controller, on the basis of art. 16 the possibility to rectify the data provided, on the basis of art. 18 the possibility to supplement or limit the processing concerning him/her, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing on the basis of art. 21, as well as the right to data portability on the basis of art. 20 Regulation (EU);
b) the right to request cancellation under Article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed.
c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data processing have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Where the processing is based on Article 6(1)(a) - express consent to the use - or on Article 9(2)(a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the withdrawal.
5. Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
VIII. AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. Users are invited to consult this page periodically in order to be always updated on the latest legislative news.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 18/09/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
III - COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be affected. To proceed without changing the options for cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below arethe types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - TechnicalCookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on your computer, which is then collected by the sites. Thebest known and most widely used of these is HTMLcookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser you use. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technicalcookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted via Google Analytics or through the statistical service of bloggers or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimisation purposes directly by the site owner, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent as for technical cookies apply to analytics cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, we can distinguish between temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid login to each page visited and permanent cookies that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
6. Sessioncookiesmay be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third partycookies
1. In relation to the origin, a distinction is made betweencookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third partycookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
3. Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Third party analyticalcookiesmay be installed . They are sent by third party domains external to the site.
5. Third party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behaviour on Eurofibre. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by users.